Note: Before you post for the first time please read the rules.

Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
May

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 150
Reply with quote  #1 
               

AP/Reuters

Top Department of Homeland Security official reportedly says agency will not necessarily process illegal immigrants referred to them by Arizona authorities.
YOU DECIDE: ICE Chief — and Obama — Gone Too Far?
States Gear Up to Follow Arizona's Lead on Immigration
Fox News Poll: States OK to Make Immigration Laws
Napolitano, Holder Haven't Read Law — YOU Can (pdf)


__________________
[image]
Not Left Enough

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 578
Reply with quote  #2 
Lady, you need to take a reality check if you're relying on Fox for your news.  They fine for things like the Simpsons, but real news... not a chance.  Watch O'Reilly for kicks but don't take him and his kind seriously.
MiamiCane

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 3
Reply with quote  #3 

You di realize that O'Reilly is a commentary program and not a news program don't you>

Blondie

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 793
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiCane

You di realize that O'Reilly is a commentary program and not a news program don't you>



Wednesday, April 7, 2010 as of 11:14 AM ET





I don't see how you can say that Foxnews isn't news.  What, just because they are the only network that isn't Liberal?  It's high time that we had some fairness and balance in the reporting of the news, well, that's how I think.


__________________



Proud Republican

Jessica Austrum

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 964
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie



I don't see how you can say that Foxnews isn't news.  What, just because they are the only network that isn't Liberal?  It's high time that we had some fairness and balance in the reporting of the news, well, that's how I think.

Well, I don't see how you can post that fox garbage and deny that all it is, is Republican propaganda.  Democrats are not calling to keep the tax cuts for the rich but they are calling to keep them for the middle class.  That is just how dishonest Fox is.  And it is so not News!

MiamiCane

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 3
Reply with quote  #6 
Well, I don't see how you can post that fox garbage and deny that all it is, is Republican propaganda.  Democrats are not calling to keep the tax cuts for the rich but they are calling to keep them for the middle class.  That is just how dishonest Fox is.  And it is so not News!




You have to watch Fox to understand that you will see all sides of a story presented. Do some of their on air people lean to the right? Sure they do, but they also have those who lean left and they always give me insight to both sides of the argument.
Ricky

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 394
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiCane

You have to watch Fox to understand that you will see all sides of a story presented. Do some of their on air people lean to the right? Sure they do, but they also have those who lean left and they always give me insight to both sides of the argument.



That's what Fox wants us to believe, but I have watched it and that just isn't how it is. They don't just lean to the right, they are extremely to the right and if there is anyone from the Liberal side, they are usually weak (chosen for that reason) and out numbered 3 or 5 to 1.   Yeah, I call that fair!  It gets even worse, if the Progressive is overcoming all those odds and winning, Fox simply cuts off his/her mic.  You know, watching fox I get what you guys really mean when you say that the media is Liberal (When it leans heavily to the right) What you guys are really saying is that any Liberals are too much. 

__________________
If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream.
Martin Luther King, jr.
MiamiCane

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 3
Reply with quote  #8 
I don't know where you are seeing this, but it's not the Fox I watch. They present many liberals during the day and I don't judge any of them to be weak other than perhaps Colmbs. I have never seen them cut off the mike on a liberal.
May

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 150
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiCane
I don't know where you are seeing this, but it's not the Fox I watch. They present many liberals during the day and I don't judge any of them to be weak other than perhaps Colmbs. I have never seen them cut off the mike on a liberal.
I'll take Fox any day over MSNBC any day.

__________________
[image]
andylin

Registered:
Posts: 3
Reply with quote  #10 
Its just like you read my mind! You look as if know a lot concerning this, similar to you wrote the book in it or something. There's no doubt that that you could do with some pics to drive the message home somewhat, but except for that, it will be fantastic blog..



__________________
Moncler Coats
Cheap Tory Burch
Mac Cosmetics Outlet
Tammy

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 504
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by andylin
Its just like you read my mind! You look as if know a lot concerning this, similar to you wrote the book in it or something. There's no doubt that that you could do with some pics to drive the message home somewhat, but except for that, it will be fantastic blog..


You made the same post on another board, but what does it mean?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.